After making sure everything was packed and ready to go, I rushed out the door 15 minutes too early. I just couldn't wait any longer to get the epic adventures started. I realized I was way too early when I drove past the beautiful girls house ten minutes before she would even be able to sneak out.
After waiting 15 twenty minutes I got the call. It was the all clear to pick her up and get out of the 801. We immediately jetted to the airport to grab the rental car and make our way to the city of sin.I had already established the necessity of stopping in Orem for the necessary road trip goodies, Krispy Creme Doughnuts. They were warm, they were delicious and they were perfect a perfect start to the perfect trip. We made we a few more stops and rocked out to countless songs before seeing our destination arise out of the desert.
Despite our indescribable excitement for all the fun we were about to have in Vegas, neither one of us could think about anything other than checking out the awesome room we had booked at the luxurious Aria Resort and Casino. I'm willing to admit we had a little trouble figuring out where to park and where we were going, but it wasn't long before we were walking up to the check in desk with a big smile on both of our faces.
Eagerly making our way up the elevator and back to the room we met with the greatest surprise of the trip and the room that we would only leave because we felt obligated to. As we walked into the room we were too exciting to even speak coherently about our excitement. The views of the strip were mesmerizing. The entire room was controlled by a touchscreen remote at the side of the bed, we were able to control the TV, the lights, music, and even the blinds with just a few touches. The bed will never be forgotten. It had more pillows than one could hope for. The blankets were so comfy and warm that it was a chore just to move out of them. The beautiful girl and I wasted no time in trying out the bed...
As the night came in we were began strolling the strip and made a point to have dinner at the famed Max Brenners. We had a joyful server that waited on our every need and even made accommodations to bring us a meal that wasn't on the menu anymore, a delicious chicken sandwich. The meal was fantastic and was only topped off with a delicious banana waffle sundae. The goodness of the meal was over shortly, but the memories of that meal will never be forgotten.The night came to a close after making our way to the magnificent Bellogio fountain for a show seen nowhere but on the Vegas strip. Standing on the sidewalk in front of the monstrous hotel as we gazed waiting for the water to dance I realized how lucky I was to be with such a beautiful girl in such an amazing city and watching one of the most amazing shows offered in the world.
The night only got better when I snuggled up to the beautiful girl wrapped my arms around her, and slowly fell asleep.Day one of the epic road trip was over, but Vegas still had much more in store for us... The epicness had only begun.

No comments:
Post a Comment